When we mention ( “Alma Artes”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), we are referring to:
Alma Artes PVT. LTD
Nepalese company number: 606865373
Alma Artes will control the personal data collected via this website.
We may collect, use, store and share your personal data which we receive when you visit our website or provide it by yourself through direct interaction. These data are categorized below:
- Identity Data: Includes your first, maiden and last name, your username, marital status, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data: This includes your address, email address, telephone number.
- Technical Data: Includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone and location, operating system and platform.
- Usage Data: This includes information on how you use our website.
However, we do not collect data about your race, ethnicity, religious belief, sex life, sexual orientation, political beliefs, information about your health and criminal convictions and offense.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING DATA
We will only use your personal data for the purpose mentioned below. We will not be using any information that is not compatible with the purpose listed below. Your personal data will only be used during the “STORAGE PERIOD” set out by us; after that period is over, your data will be removed from our records.
- Offer you all the functions of the website.
- Provide you with our products and related services.
- Process transactions you initiate, process payment and provide accurate billing and shipping.
- Send you to email notifications such as order confirmations, order status updates, security or support and maintenance advises.
- Bill you for Alma Artes products.
- Send newsletters, offers and other promotional materials related to our products and for other marketing purposes of Alma Artes.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- Notify the changes in our services.
- Provide you with information that could otherwise be useful or of interest to you, especially regarding our products as well as promotional opportunities through our newsletter, invitations, and other publications.
- To prevent fraud, analyze risk and risk management.
You have entitled the following rights under protection law in relation to your personal data.
- Access: At any given time, you may ask us to access your personal data. Upon your request will send you an email with your data.
- Request Correction: You can request to make changes on your personal data that we hold. This includes changing any incorrect data or updated data. However, we may ask you to verify the revised data you provide us.
- Erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your personal data. However, this right is conditional. We may not be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable at the time of your request.